Youth Day


About half from the Hosanna Church and half from Happy Family
Lots of food for a hungry crowd
Last Saturday we had a big youth gathering, combining the students from the Bible school with the young people from the church. Happy Family chipped in for the lunch and the coffee for the afternoon snack, and the church brought snacks and plans for games. I was the speaker and was able to encourage the young people in their faith in Jesus Christ and the need to be a supportive network for one another. Even though I avoided playing the games (I really am not a “game” person), it was nice to hear laughter and to know that everyone was able to have fun together. This Bible school is a great place for gathering and community, as the love of God through Jesus Christ is very palpable and practiced by everyone who lives here. I love to invite people here, for it really is a special place and one that grows on my heart each time I return.
Our afternoon snack table: coffee, chips, pandesal and cookies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Friends in China and Los Angeles

Mother-Daughter Trip to Ecuador